1.01.2012

Happy 2012!

It's a new year, and everyone knows that means a plethora of resolutions being set (and subsequently broken). I typically don't do the whole resolution thing, but this year I'm going to try it out. I've only got a few for now, but I may add on in the next few days if I've got any more ideas.



  1. Do 100 Jumping Jacks EVERYDAY
    This won't take long to do, and it will be a great stepping stone on the path of me getting in shape. Even on the busiest days I can fit them in while watching TV or making dinner.

  2. Write at least 250 blog posts by the end of the year
    This may seem a bit ambitious, but it's only around 20 posts a month, so I've got plenty of time for breaks in there. Especially since I'm participating in Blogher's NaBloPoMo this month, so if all goes as planned I'll have 31 posts finished in the first month.

    NaBloPoMo January 2012

  3. Complete Couch to 5K
    I've been interested in this program for a long time, but always get distracted before starting it. I'm hoping that writing it here will help me stay on track this time.

    Couch to 5K
    Source: healthful.tumblr.com via Victoria on Pinterest

  4. Read at least 6 NON-FICTION books
    I read plenty of fiction books, but non-fiction is something I've never given much of a chance, so I'm going to try to change that this year. 


What are your resolutions this year? What are you planning to do to keep motivated when life inevitably gets in the way?



Follow Me on Pinterest
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!! All of these sound like you can accomplish them the way you describe them. And they seem like baby steps rather than some giant leap that you may not be able to attain.

    See you with NaBloPoMo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jumping jacks idea. Just getting up off the couch will make you feel better! Best of luck in 2012

    ReplyDelete