12.20.2011

Pinterest Adventures

 I, like many others lately, have developed an addiction to Pinterest.

If you're here, I'm sure you know what Pinterest is, but just in case you don't here's wikipedia's description of it : "Pinterest is a vision board-styled social photo sharing website and app where users can create and manage theme-based image collections."
Basically, you browse through endless amounts of photos that range from craft tutorials to expensive sports cars and everything in between. Each of these photos link back to a separate website that someone has "pinned" it from. You can then re-pin the things you like and organize them onto your own virtual pinboards. Go check it out (pinterest.com), but be warned, you will lose HOURS of your life. It's so worth it though!

I'm starting this blog to document my experience with the wonderful world of Pinterest. Since joining the site I've tried numerous crafts and recipes. Some have failed, but most have turned out great. I hope you'll follow along as I share my Pinterest Adventures.

Follow Me on Pinterest
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment